1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? I prefer higher quality yarns but I certainly like Lion Brand and Red Heart still too!
2. Do you spin? No Crochet? Yes, but not much since I learned to knit!
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.) Cats, and Patchouli are the only ones that come to mind!
4. How long have you been knitting? Since March 2005
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Yes - the link is in the side bar of my blog
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) Rose, Vanilla
7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Most assuredly - I love Dark Chocolate!
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Just about everything, I also sew and do other needlecrafts.
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) All kinds - 80's is my favorite - I can play MP3s
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? Hunter Green, Black, Red, Rainbows and all Shades of Pink - I like all colors!
11. What is your family situation? Living with roommates Do you have any pets? Nope
12. What are your life dreams? Depends on the day of the week - I would love to make my living crafting but I see that as a pipe dream!
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Noro Kureyon, Basic Wool (Paton's Classic Merino, Cascade 220) would love to branch out more...
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? None at this time to I tend to prefer smooth yarns over really fuzzy yarns like mohair.
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? I think felting though I have to complete something to felt!
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Bags right now, want to do a sweater soon - maybe something from Knitty (Tempting or Kyoto comes to mind)
17. What are you knitting right now? A booga bag and mini skull tote (http://www.helloyarn.com/miniskulltote.htm) with koolaid yarn
18. What do you think about ponchos? They have their purpose - I might make on in the future!
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? No preference
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Bamboo followed closely by aluminum
21. Are you a sock knitter? Not yet
22. How did you learn to knit? Tried to teach myself for some time then took a class - learned wrong in the class and then went to www.knittinghelp.com and figured it all out!
23. How old is your oldest UFO? several weeks?
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? Cats! Puss in Boots from Shrek
25. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
26. Is there anything that you collect? Anything with roses on it, dolls, candles.
27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? None
28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on? Knitting for Dummies, Stitch & Bitch, and a knitting journal.
29. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another?? None that I can think of!
30. What are your foot measurements, and what kinds of socks do you like? I wear a size 11 shoe (length 10", Instep around 10.25" Ankle 10.5") and I like all kinds of socks - I am adventurous!
One more note I am pretty active on the Knitty Coffeeshop - my name is Sharon P - that might give you further ideas! :)