Monday, October 03, 2005

I am so A.D.D. when working on projects

Well I am still working on my Booga Bag, but I just printed out Branching Out and Fuzzy Feet as I have a hank Alpaca Cloud in Tide Pool for Branching Out and 5 or 6 skeins of Lamb's Pride Worsted in various colors for Fuzzy Feet. There is a great place to to get a Grab Bag of Lamb's Pride worsted at this site. I started a black sweater from a book I got the other day but I am only a few rows into it. I am making it out of Caron Simply Soft because that was one of the suggested yarns and I want it to be something I can wash and wear. I have a ton of other things I would like to make but need to focus and finish something I have started. Seems I have a lot of motivation to make things for other folks but never finish anything for me.

No comments: