Monday, October 31, 2005

A little yarn p0rn


Well last week I went to Beaumont/Vidor and Houston to deal with family issues and I decided I needed to get me a little yarn as well. On the right is some Lion Brand Landscapes in the Rose Garden colorway and some Bernat Lana in natural that I got on sale at Hobby Lobby in Beaumont and on the left is Hunter Green Lamb's Pride Worsted and some Koigu KPPPM in a rainbowy color way from Yarns 2 Ewe in Houston. Most of the yarn is for various sock applications, Koigu for some fun sock something (I'll take suggestions), the Lana is destined to become a pair of Kilt Socks and the Lamb's Pride is for Fuzzy Feet of course! I believe I will conquer the sock monster yet - watch this space for progress on that front! I got the Landscapes because I have been eyeing it for a while and the price was right but I doubt it will become socks!

No comments: